Tuesday 23 September 2014

Are you there world? It's me, Stephen.

So, here we are. My very first blog. Since I don't have packs of panting, moistened groupies following me around and hanging on my every word, I suppose my novel isn't published yet. Truth be told, I haven't even finished it, but I'm about 85 000 words closer than I was when I started. I estimate another 50 000 words before I reach author-groupie critical mass. Because, honestly, what writer doesn't spend months in the dark behind the keyboard in the slim hope of being published and some hot action from literary groupies?

I've decided to write this blog as a sort of mental emetic; and you, my dear  readers, shall be the lucky recipients of the runoff. From that description, I'm sure you can't wait! Topics will vary, as will frequency. I shall warn you now, I am as inconstant as a rampant ferret.  A mongoose with the seven year itch, and my blogs will probably just end up being silly as this one seems to be becoming. Also, my punctuation is horrible. You shall have to deal as I must. My independent clauses are codependent and fear the use of commas as my cats fear the vacuum.  

See? Just silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment